After years of development of wireless alarm products, local enterprises have absorbed foreign research and development achievements, making the stability reach an unprecedented height, and now it has basically become the mainstream of the market for anti-theft alarm products.
As a key product of anti-theft alarm, wireless passive infrared detectors have gradually become a trend. In addition to meeting the needs of interior decoration, wireless probes are more important to facilitate installation and save construction costs. With the development of the society, the labor cost continues to increase. In the past, the installation of wired alarms required heavy wiring work. Many large engineering companies had to pay attention to the calculation of construction costs, so they chose wireless alarm systems.
Based on its own structural characteristics, how to use a series of advanced technologies to reasonably solve its inherent product problems is an important foundation for wireless alarm products to win the future market. With the development of TP/IP technology, the digitalization, networking, intelligence, compatibility, stability and scalability of wireless alarm products have always become the mainstream technology development trend in the future.
The market application of wireless alarms is usually the final result of the products, and the application expertise in various fields determines the success or failure of the wireless alarm system in the market. Market segmentation is the main trend of future applications of wireless alarms. In the application market, the wireless alarm will move towards a more refined direction – launching different products for different markets.
For example, in the rural market, due to the vast territory of China and the large differences in temperature and humidity between the north and the south, higher requirements are placed on the application of passive infrared detectors. With the construction of new countryside in full swing, there are more and more application demands for regional network alarm in rural urban areas. And the wireless alarm is based on the transmission method of GSM or CDMA, and the communication fee is basically an information fee. How to find a wireless alarm method to reduce farmers’ cost has become a problem for alarm manufacturers. With the advancement of information science and technology, many new products and new technologies that can meet the application needs of users have been born, such as the 3G communication system that has appeared, which should be a good application direction in the future.
In the professional field, the wired alarm system also occupies a certain scale. However, with the development of technology and the continuous breakthrough of detector technology, the wireless alarm system will also shine in the professional field.
One of the main features of the wireless alarm system is cost saving. The infrared probe receives the signal and sends it to the alarm host wirelessly. The alarm host and the alarm center are combined into one, which not only saves the large cost and trouble of laying cables, but also saves The cost of each communication with the alarm center.
The host configured by the wireless probe can arm and disarm itself, and can control a certain defense area independently, which greatly facilitates the use and management. In addition to the single use of the host, it can also be handled directly in the alarm center, and can be freely selected in the mode of the owner’s alarm and the security service company’s alarm mode, which greatly facilitates the user’s choice.
The characteristics of wireless alarm technology Wireless passive infrared alarm system has been widely used. Technically, it generally requires high precision, high stability, all-round anti-pet, and strong anti-EMC interference. Today, some functional breakthroughs have also been realized with the upgrading of technology, such as slow walking alarm feature, one-step detection technology, accurate pet identification, and intelligent dual identification. For example, the high-precision 0.002 mm (nano-scale), multi-viewing zone (45 viewing zones), and multi-focal length (3 focal lengths) Fresnel lenses independently designed and developed by Haun have been fully applied in products in 2009. , which is a huge boost to the technological development of the entire industry.
It is reported that with the application of this Fresnel lens technology, many functions that were previously stuck in concept have been realized, and the detection accuracy of passive infrared has also been greatly improved. For example, the detection distance is 150% higher than that of the same type of detector, and the detection area has also been greatly improved, basically achieving zero false negatives. The precise space division + precise energy focusing technology adopted by the new Fresnel lens not only achieves high detection sensitivity (one-step detection, 0.2 m/s low-speed detection), but also greatly reduces the probability of false alarms.
The characteristics of the wireless passive infrared alarm system technology are reflected in the cooperative working mode. According to different use environments, different infrared microwave working combinations are used, which greatly improves the adaptability of the detector to the environment; the adoption of digital two-way temperature compensation technology allows The detector can maintain a stable detection state under different temperature environmental conditions, effectively reducing the false alarm rate; the unique software processing technology can achieve effective detection and detection in the state of high-intensity other temperature interference; “full area” anti-pet function , The effective anti-pet level is 35 kg, which greatly reduces the trouble of the owner’s pet interference alarm when the owner is not at home, and meets the CE (EN50131-G2, EN300440) standard.
The general Shuangjian wireless detector is the dual detection function of microwave and infrared, and has the following characteristics:
(1) Microwave combined with infrared detection plays a role in composite detection, which can effectively reduce false alarms.
(2) Microwave is a high-frequency electromagnetic wave, which is not affected by changes in ambient temperature, which can make up for the shortcoming of infrared detection that is affected by temperature and the detection distance is shortened.
(3) It can effectively prevent malicious damage, and prevent the detector from being blocked or sprayed by paint and other substances.
(1) The microwave wavelength of the X-band is relatively long, and it is easy to penetrate objects such as walls and windows; if the sensitivity adjustment is not appropriate, it is easy to detect outdoor moving objects (swinging branches, moving objects, etc.), resulting in false alarms.
(2) The radiation area of microwave is a certain area, and attention should be paid to the adjustment of sensitivity during installation and debugging.
(3) The detection accuracy is easily affected by the interference of air humidity.
Shuangjian detectors with microwaves are usually more expensive and have better stability. They are generally used in important and environment-changing places such as banks, base stations, museums, and large warehouses.
Wireless alarm technology will move towards wireless alarm products in the future. After years of development, wireless alarm products have entered a mature stage. After long-term accumulation, the miniaturization and refinement of product appearance can no longer meet the needs of users. More attention is paid to stability and reliability. In the future, the wireless alarm system should mainly focus on improving the technological added value of products, reducing false alarms, and improving accuracy. The diversification of product functions and the stability and reliability of performance also pose more challenges to technology.
1. New technology application trend Passive infrared detectors have been used in China for many years, but no major changes in technology have appeared. Many manufacturers’ detectors basically use the technology of more than ten years ago. Many manufacturers put forward technical concepts such as “blue wave technology”, “bilateral floating technology” and “full digital technology”, which are actually a kind of language refinement of traditional technology. At present, only a few manufacturers have made substantial breakthroughs in the key technology of wireless alarm passive detectors.
Such as: Fresnel lens design, temperature compensation, anti-interference, anti-pet and other technologies, and these technologies have been well applied in some countries.
2. Integration trend Integration is a major development direction of security systems. According to industry insiders, the integration of anti-theft alarm systems with other security subsystems such as video surveillance and access control has become an industry trend.
In recent years, since it has gradually begun to be used in residential quarters, it has also begun to be combined with smart homes. But these are just the simplest and most basic integrations, not real integrations.
For example, the current linkage between anti-theft alarm and video surveillance is only to connect the output interface of the front-end detector with the alarm linkage input interface of video surveillance through basic hardware. Alarm linkage (realize image recall, hard disk recording). However, there is no or no real random exchange of information between systems.
3. The full digitization of digital wireless passive infrared detectors is one of the goals pursued by many domestic manufacturers, but few manufacturers can really achieve it. At present, the traditional technology of combining digital and analog circuits will be gradually replaced. The fully digital passive infrared detector not only has stable and reliable performance, but also has a simple circuit. Through integrated chip control, the stability is greatly improved.
In addition, the production process of the fully digital wireless detector is convenient, which is convenient for automatic operation. The appearance of the product will be smaller and more refined, and the price of the product will also be reduced, which is of great significance to the popularization and application of the anti-theft alarm system. Due to the simplicity of the circuit, the corresponding anti-RFI/EMI capability of the system is stronger.
4. Combination of detection methods Combination of detection methods will also become a technical trend in the future. At present, infrared and microwave composite detection is mostly used, and there may be more methods in the future, such as ultrasonic, laser, image, Electronic label and other composite detection methods. In fact, many manufacturers have already been studying this method.
In general, the future development trend of wireless anti-theft alarm products, product technology will strive to make breakthroughs under the premise of integration, digitization, compound detection methods, networking and intelligence. In the application market, it will move towards a more refined direction – launching different products for different markets.
After years of development of wireless anti-theft alarm products, although there is no rapid expansion of video surveillance market share and rapid growth of access control system use, it has not weakened its dominant position in security systems.
Because, the concept of burglar alarm is an active defense measure, which can eliminate danger and damage in the bud, and play a real preventive role. In the field of security, the proactive and preconceived defense methods cannot be replaced by passive methods such as CCTV systems.
Of course, many of the current technological breakthroughs and innovations of wireless anti-theft alarm systems are still in concept. For the vastly different markets, many technologies still need to be improved, and many functions have yet to be developed. After a long period of technology accumulation, anti-theft alarm manufacturers should follow the general development direction of the entire security industry and develop more products suitable for market demand. With the acceleration of the industry segmentation process, manufacturers should also adapt to this direction to develop products suitable for industry segmentation in a timely manner, and advance towards the mass market.